6th Annual NERI Labour Market Conference
22 May 2018
The sixth Annual NERI Labour Market Conference will be held on Tuesday 22nd May in association with NUI Galway's Whitaker Institute. The conference will run from 09:35 - 16:15 (followed by a reception until 16:45) and will include research papers on various aspects of the Irish labour market and Irish labour market policy.
The NERI Labour Market Conference is intended to provide a forum for the presenation of research papers on labour market issues (North and South) and is held in May each year.
Presentations are from researchers, academics, policy makers and labour market practitioners for this forthcoming conference. Below are the topics for the Conference and the Draft Programme.
Possible topics include but are not limited to any part of the following thematic areas:
- Employment, Unemployment and Labour Market Transitions (Migration, Age, Gender)
- Earnings, Labour Costs and Affordability
- Productivity, Growth and Human Capital
- Precariousness, Low Pay, Working Conditions and Job Quality
- Labour Market Participation and Activation, Demographics and Labour Supply
- Labour Market Institutions: Minimum/Living Wages, Collective Bargaining, Workplace Regimes
- Distribution and Labour Market Inequalities, Fiscal Policy and the Labour Market
- Pensions and Pensions Policy
The conference is open to all who are interested and is free to attend. However, you must register your intention to attend the conference using Eventbrite or contacting Louisa Gavin at email@example.com Powered by Eventbrite
Notification of Acceptance: 24th April, 2018 (Tuesday)
Registration Deadline: 18th May, 2018 (Friday)
Conference Date: 22nd May, 2018 (Tuesday)
National University of Ireland Galway, University Road, Galway, H91 TK33