Call for Papers: 6th Annual NERI Labour Market Conference
Posted on February 05, 2018 by Louisa Gavin
The sixth Annual NERI Labour Market Conference will be held on Tuesday 22nd May in association with NUI Galway's Whitaker Institute . The conference will run from 10:00 - 16:15 (followed by a reception until 16:45) and will include research papers on various aspects of the Irish labour market and Irish labour market policy. The venue will be the Moyola Building, NUI Galway.
The NERI Labour Market Conference is intended to provide a forum for the presenation of research papers on labour market issues (North and South) and is held in May each year.
Presentations from researchers, academics, policy makers and labour market practitioners are invited for this forthcoming conference. Those interested should submit a title and brief abstract (max 400 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible topics include but are not limited to any part of the following thematic areas:
- Employment, Unemployment and Labour Market Transitions (Migration, Age, Gender)
- Earnings, Labour Costs and Affordability
- Productivity, Growth and Human Capital
- Precariousness, Low Pay, Working Conditions and Job Quality
- Labour Market Participation and Activation, Demographics and Labour Supply
- Labour Market Institutions: Minimum/Living Wages, Collective Bargaining, Workplace Regimes
- Distribution and Labour Market Inequalities, Fiscal Policy and the Labour Market
- Pensions and Pensions Policy
Submission Deadline: 13th April, 2018 (Friday)
Notification of Acceptance: 24th April, 2018 (Tuesday)
Registration Deadline: 18th May, 2018 (Friday)
Conference Date: 22nd May, 2018 (Tuesday)
The conference is free to attend and open to all interested. Please register here if you wish to attend.