5th Annual NERI Labour Market Conference - Extension of deadline for submissions
Posted on March 29, 2017 by Louisa O'Brien
The fifth Annual NERI Labour Market Conference will be held on Friday 12th May in association with Maynooth University's Department of Applied Social Science , the Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting and the Department of Sociology . The conference will run from 10:00 - 16:00 and will include research papers on various aspects of the Irish labour market and Irish labour market policy.
The NERI Labour Market Conference is intended to provide a forum for the presentation of research papers on labour market issues (North and South) and is held in May each year. Presentations from researchers, academics, and labour market practitioners are invited for this forthcoming conference. Those interested should submit a title and brief abstract (max 400 words) to email@example.com The date for the receipt of submissions has been extended to Monday 10th April, 2017.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
• Employment and Unemployment
• Precariousness and Low Pay
• Earnings and Labour Costs
• Productivity and Human Capital
• Labour Market Participation, Demographics and Labour Supply
• Labour Market Institutions (Minimum wages and collective bargaining)
• Labour Market Transitions, Migration, Age and Gender
• Pensions and Pensions Policy