Annual Labour Market Conference: Call for Papers
Posted on February 10, 2015
NERI Labour Market Conference
The NERI—in conjunction with Centre for Irish Business & Economic Performance, Queen’s University Management School— will host the third annual NERI Labour Market Conference on 1 May 2015. The event will be held in Riddel Hall, Queen's University Belfast. The conference will run from 10.00am-4pm and will include approximately 15 research papers dealing with a range of key features of labour market policy and practice.
The NERI Labour Market Conference is intended to provide a forum for the presentation of research papers on the Irish labour market (North and South), international experiences and trends. Presentations from researchers, academics, and labour market practitioners are invited for this forthcoming conference. Those interested should submit a title and brief abstract (max 200 words) to info@NERInstitute.net with a paper to follow upon acceptance.
Proposed topics include (not an exhaustive list):
- Employment and Unemployment
- Earnings and Labour Costs
- Labour Market Institutions (Minimum wages and collective bargaining)
- Labour Market Transitions, Migration and Gender
- Pensions and Pensions Policy
- Submission deadline: 30 March, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: 10 April, 2015
- Registration deadline: 20 April,2015
For futher information please contact info@NERInstitute.net